Ahoy, readers, fellow bloggers and people who ended up here randomly!
Let me introduce myself at first - I'm Richie (not really, but that's how I am called.) I do lots of different things in my life, well, mainly computer stuff. I collect old things, such as helmets, army uniforms and photo cameras, also vinyl records. But enough about me, let's talk blogging!
So, why did I create this blog? Well, I was thinking about it a long time ago and now that I see I cannot contain my thoughts no longer, I decided to share.
What am I going to write here? Everything that's on the tip of my... I would say tongue, but... fingers, I suppose. So yeah, I'm going to write here about everything! Something happens that I have an opinion about - I'll just post it here. Be warned, though, I may insult some of you, but respect my freedom of speech, like I respect yours (although I must admit, I do not respect immature assholes, this is not a news portal, let's be nice :) )
With this said, I welcome you aboard and hope you'll enjoy your stay!
-R
No comments:
Post a Comment